- You are visiting the web page agrozono.net owned by AGROZONO, S.L., with registered offices at Autovía de Ademuz, exit 12, 46184, San Antonio de Benagéber, with NIF (tax identification number) nº B98824964 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, inscription number 1, volume 10122, folio 43, section, page 170732, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Telephone: (+34) 961 115 318
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acens Technologies, S.L.
Telephone: (+34) 900 103 293
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the web page of THE OWNER that it makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions shall apply regardless of general conditions of business that may be applicable.
Use of the portal
- agrozono.net provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or to its licensors to which THE USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration THE USER will be responsible for providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, THE USER may be provided with a password for which THE USER will be responsible, promising to make diligent and confidential use of said password.
THE USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and, for illustrative but non-exhaustive purposes, not to use them to:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal, or that defends terrorism or violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of agrozono.net, its suppliers or third parties, nor to introduce or spread across the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the web page or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially for sending unsolicited e-mails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic or racist, that threaten youth or children, public order or security or that, in its opinion, shall be unsuitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Content Intellectual and industrial property
- THE OWNER is the holder of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brand names or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of the materials used, computer programs necessary for the operation, access and use thereof, etc.), which are owned by THE OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the specifications of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the public reproduction, distribution and communication, including the making available, of all or part of the content of this web page for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited, except as authorised by THE OWNER.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
- THE USER acknowledges that the use of the web page and its content and services is carried out under their exclusive liability. In particular, by way of illustration only, THE OWNER does not assume any liability in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the web page, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the web page serves the objectives of THE USER.
- Infringement of the legislation in force by THE USER or by third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by THE USER’s computer system or by that of third parties. It is the responsibility of THE USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorised third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by THE USER. THE OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the web page and damage caused to THE USERS when this is caused by failures or disconnections within the telecommunications networks which may interrupt the service.
- The damages or losses that may derive from circumstances that have occurred due to a fortuitous case or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of them or of other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of THE USER who sends them, who is the sole responsible party. THE OWNER is not liable for the content of the messages sent by THE USER.
Modification and duration of this Legal Notice
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its portal. THE OWNER may change, delete or add to both the contents and services provided through said portal and the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and the conditions will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
- In the event that agrozono.net includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to a foreign web page, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Rights of exclusion
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered therein without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this Legal Notice.
- THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this Legal Notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts.
- agrozono.net aims its services at users over 18 years of age. Users younger than this age are not allowed to use our services and, therefore, should not send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, Agrozono, S.L. will not be responsible for any possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice set forth in this same clause.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction